At 1490 gm Tyr C55 is a strong and unique light aero clincher set. Tyr C55 is a wheel set for both racing and training. Riders will especially appreciate the aero advantage going solo or chasing down any break out, a maximum watt sprint or the direct precision going downhill at high speed.
1490 grams makes Tyr C55 to be one of the lightest high profile aero clincher wheel sets available (look at the comparison table). Rims are made of Toray T700 fibre. The Tyr rims are structurally very strong with a brake surface specified to handle very high temperatures. Tyr rims do have unique patents. UD finish with matt clear coat.Tyr C55 are hand built with the finest components: Hubs with Enduro ceramic bearings, strengthened flanges for radial spoke pattern and GoVest laser logo, Black Sapim CX Ray aero spokes with black aluminium nipples. Tyr C55 are fast, reliable and give your cycling a new level of style.
- 1490 +/- 20 gm (Shimano body) hand built clincher wheel set. Can be ordered with Campagnolo hub body
- Toray T700 highest quality carbon fibre rims. UD finish with a matt clear coat
- 55 mm rim profile, 22.3 mm rim width
- Decal set “Race” or “Ghost”
- Sapim CX ray spokes in black with black alloy nipples
- Front 20 spokes radial
- Rear 24 spokes, 2-1 lacing
- GoVest signature hubs with Enduro ceramic bearings. Strengthened flanges for radial spoke pattern
- Rider weight limit, max 100 kg
- Always use carbon rim specific brake pads
- Tire pressure at a maximum of 120 psi / 8 bar